Straight Light Wash Jeans
Made in tough, hard-wearing, premium quality denim, these straight jeans are able to wear through everything you're getting up to. The fit is easier in the thigh, which means they're comfortable yet contemporary. We've given them a wash before they get to you, so not only do you get a great faded look, but they're authentic and worn-in — making them completely unique. Our new eco denim is made using part-recycled fabrics, more environmentally friendly washes and recycled trims. They’re the same great fit as the jeans you know and love, just made a little better for the planet. You'll see a mix of old and new styles for a little while, as throwing away perfectly good denim isn't good for the planet either.
- Contemporary straight fit
- Easier in the thigh
- Zip & button fly
- Chunky contrast stitching for an authentic look
- New Eco Denim contains 15-20% recycled fabrics (the rest is responsibly sourced BCI cotton)
- Recycled zip tape, 30% recycled pocket bags, Jacron patches and eco finish metal work
- Eco friendly washes to reduce chemical impact on the environment and water and energy usage
Caring about cotton100% of the cotton used for our cotton clothing products is sustainably sourced. Read more here.
Product code: 963285
- Inside leg: 30, 32, 34" / 75, 80, 85cm
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable
US STANDARD TRACKED SHIPPING
FREE on orders above $100, $5 for orders under $100.
Your order will be shipped via our fully tracked DHL Service, and you should expect it to arrive within 7-10 days of ordering.
Changed your mind? No problem! Returns are easy at FatFace.
You can return your unwanted items via mail or to store within 30 days of receipt for full price items or 15 days for Sale items, they just need to be unused and in their original condition.
View all returns information on our returns page.