WE’RE WORKING HARD TO TAKE CARE OF THE PLACES WHERE WE PLAY.
- We now use less energy, having reduced our carbon footprint by 8% over the past two years.
- We’ve switched our product bags to recycled plastic, and our online delivery bags are now made of recycled paper.
- We no longer use bubble wrap to pack our online orders and have switched to fully recyclable paper ‘hexwrap’.
- All of the paper for our store carrier bags and catalogues is either recycled or sustainably sourced.
- We continue to increase the amount we recycle in our stores and head office, increasing our waste recycling rate by 45% in the past year.
- By placing textile recycling collection boxes in all our UK stores, we are helping reduce the global impact of the millions of garments that are sent to landfill every year. To date, we have collected and diverted over 1.7 tonnes of textiles and footwear.
- We donate many of our product samples to the FatFace Foundation Charity Shop. This allows us to deal with our samples responsibly as well as generating much needed funds for our charity partners and local communities.
WE WANT TO KEEP MAKING CHANGES FOR THE BETTER.
- We will be carbon neutral. We’ll achieve this by reducing our CO2 emissions by at least 40% and offsetting the remaining CO2 emissions by planting trees and supporting projects that reduce CO2 emissions globally.
- We will not send any of our waste to landfill.
- We will eliminate single use plastic across our business.
- 100% of the energy powering our head office and UK stores will come from renewable sources.