COPPER & BLACK SURVEY PRIZE DRAW
- This promotion is open to legal residents of United Kingdom aged 18 or over excluding employees of the promoter, their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary; however internet access is required.
- Promotion period: enter between 09.00 GMT on 29.11.2017 and 23.59 GMT on 06.12.2017
- To enter: complete the survey via the link received in the email from FatFace, including your full name, email address and date of birth to be entered into the prize draw.
- Maximum one entry per person throughout the promotion period.
- All entries must be received by the end of the promotion period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- The prize: one winner will win 1 x £250 FatFace gift card.
- Additional gift card details and conditions:
a. The FatFace gift card cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
b. Redemptions in store: gift cards must be handed to a member of the store staff at the time of the redeeming transaction.
c. Redemptions online: enter the gift card code at the checkout.
d. Gift Cards are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
e. FatFace’s gift card terms and conditions apply, see: http://www.fatface.com/help/gift-cards/page/giftcards
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the FatFace gift card from the date of winner acceptance.
- Winner selection: all valid entries received by the promoter during the promotion period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 7 working days of the closing date and, for your total confidence, by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
- Winner notification: the winner will be contacted via email and/or phone using the details collected on entry in clause 4 within 7 working days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 7 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 7 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
- Moderation: the promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. Contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the promoter or any brand partner
b. Includes trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.)
c. Defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the promoter (including its partners); and
d. Promotes any political agenda
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the promoter and which prevents the promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winner of this promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- The name and county of the winner will be available by sending an email to email@example.com which will be available after 01.01.2018 for 4 weeks.
- By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is governed by English law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: FatFace Ltd, Unit 1-3 Ridgway, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 1QJ.
Promoter: FatFace Ltd, Unit 1-3 Ridgway, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 1QJ