Straight Utility Mid Wash Jeans
size: PLEASE SELECT
Fit: PLEASE SELECT
Introducing our NEW Eco Denim. All our men’s denim is already more sustainable, from the responsibly sourced cotton to the low water wash, but we’re continually trying to improve our products for our customers and for the environment. So, from autumn 2020, we’ll be introducing our new eco denim, with 20% recycled cotton in the fabric and eco metal trims that require less energy and water to produce. They’re the same great fit and wash as the jeans you know and love, just made a little bit better for the planet.
Made in tough, hard-wearing, premium quality denim, these utility jeans offer modern style with added functionality. The fit is easier in the thigh, which means they're comfortable yet contemporary. We've given them the addition side pockets making them true utility trousers in our finest denim. They'll surely become your new favourite pair.
- Contemporary straight fit
- Multi functional side pockets
- Easier on the thigh
- Zip & button fly
Product code: 957060
- Inside leg: 30, 32, 34" / 75, 80, 85cm
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable
DELIVERY TO THE UNITED STATES
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 ($5 otherwise).
Standard Shipping: 8-15 working days.
It's OK to change your mind! We make returns free and easy. US customers should expect a refund within 21 days.
We now offer FREE returns! Simply return your unwanted item within 30 days of receipt (full price) or 15 days for Sale items, unused and in its original condition. Any purchases made between 9th October 2020 and 18th December 2020 can be returned until 17th January 2021 as long as accompanied by the original receipt. For purchases made on or after 18th December 2020 the standard 30 day policy applies.
Due to health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returned face coverings, underwear (unless it is in its original condition and packaging) or earrings (unless faulty). Swimwear is only returnable if unworn and the hygiene strip is in place. Personalised / perishable items cannot be returned (your statutory rights are not affected).
To return an order purchased online:
- Start your return process here.
- Fill in the returns form to create a free returns label.
- In your return package, please include one of the following*:
- Your original FatFace invoice
- A copy of your FatFace invoice
- A note that includes your USF number, customer number, and the price of each item returned. Each of these will be found on your original invoice.
- Take your parcel to your designated drop-off point.
- Once we receive your return at our US hub, we will refund the purchase amount to the original form of payment.
*Please note, if no order information is included with your refund, we will be unable to process your refund.