Our Primrose Jacket is stylish, built to last and ready for adventure. There's a special membrane on the underside of the fabric, which is what makes the jacket shower resistant. It also makes it breathable, with better performance properties and longer lasting shower-resisting so you can stay outside for longer. It comes with a whole host of added features, including side-entry pockets, bungee cord adjusters, and side poppers on the hips to open up if you're riding a bike or sitting down.
- Shower resistant fabric
- Teflon coated to protect against stains
- Waist drawcord for a flattering fit
- Colour coated poppers and adjusters with flecked bungee
- Popper fastened pockets
- Adjustable hood with toggles and bungee cord
- Bum covering length with side poppers to open up if riding a bike etc
- Internal pocket
SustainabilityWe’re committed to using more sustainable materials. Read more about our commitments to sustainability here.
Product code: 951539
- Main: 100% polyester
Body and hood lining: 100% cotton
Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
- Machine washable
DELIVERY TO THE UNITED STATES
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 ($5 otherwise).
Standard Shipping: 8-15 working days.
It's OK to change your mind! We make returns free and easy. US customers should expect a refund within 21 days.
We now offer FREE returns! Simply return your unwanted item within 30 days of receipt (full price) or 15 days for Sale items, unused and in its original condition. Orders placed between 23rd March 2020 – 30th June 2020 fall under our extended returns policy and have 6 months from receipt to return. Due to health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returned underwear unless it is in its original condition and packaging, and we cannot accept earrings unless faulty. Swimwear is only returnable if unworn and the hygiene strip is in place. Personalised / perishable items cannot be returned (your statutory rights are not affected).
To return an order purchased online:
- Start your return process here.
- Fill in the returns form to create a free returns label.
- In your return package, please include one of the following*:
- Your original FatFace invoice
- A copy of your FatFace invoice
- A note that includes your USF number, customer number, and the price of each item returned. Each of these will be found on your original invoice.
- Take your parcel to your designated drop-off point.
- Once we receive your return at our US hub, we will refund the purchase amount to the original form of payment.
*Please note, if no order information is included with your refund, we will be unable to process your refund.