Our Fonda Jacket is this year's updated waterproof jacket. It's 100% waterproof. What's more, we haven't skimped on the details either; plenty of sealed pockets, a zip and popper fly and a chambray lining. It also comes with new corozo nut trims for a touch of luxury. The taped seams make it waterproof by stopping the water coming in through where the seams have been stitched, leaving it perfectly dry in seriously rainy weathers. Happy (rainy) days!
REPROOFING A WATERPROOF JACKET
We recommend you reproof our jacket a couple times a year dependant on its usage. This is due to the nature of the coating which becomes less effective over time as it is affected by dirt and abrasion. We suggest you keep your waterproof clean and reproof it periodically to keep it feeling like new.
How to tell if it’s time to reproof:
The best way to test your jacket is to pour some water on it. If it is working effectively, the water will ‘bead up’ into droplets. If it has degraded, the water will soak into the top layer of the fabric and ‘wet out’, making the fabric look darker. If this happens, it’s time to reproof. For light usage, you should expect to reproof your garment 2 – 3 times per year. If you use your waterproof for intense exercise (hiking, biking, running or climbing) you should expect to reproof more frequently.
There are lots of different products on the market which can be bought online or out outdoor retailers for your reproofing needs. Nikwax Tech Wash and Grangers are great products which can be washed in or sprayed on following their instructions.
- Waterproof resistance of 1,500mm-5,000mm
- Fully taped seams to stop the rain getting in
- Breathable, wind resistant shell fabric
- Flattering swing shape
- Vegan-friendly corozo nut trims
- Zip & popper fastening
- Chambray lining
- Side-entry pockets
- Zip-fastening chest pockets
- Internal waist adjuster
Caring about cotton100% of the cotton used for our cotton clothing products is sustainably sourced. Read more here.
Product code: 951493
- Main: 63% cotton 37% nylon
Body and hood lining: 100% cotton
Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
- Machine washable
DELIVERY TO THE UNITED STATES
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 ($5 otherwise).
Standard Shipping: 8-15 working days.
It's OK to change your mind! We make returns free and easy. US customers should expect a refund within 21 days.
We now offer FREE returns! Simply return your unwanted item within 30 days of receipt (full price) or 15 days for Sale items, unused and in its original condition. Orders placed between 23rd March 2020 – 30th June 2020 fall under our extended returns policy and have 6 months from receipt to return. Due to health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returned underwear unless it is in its original condition and packaging, and we cannot accept earrings unless faulty. Swimwear is only returnable if unworn and the hygiene strip is in place. Personalised / perishable items cannot be returned (your statutory rights are not affected).
To return an order purchased online:
- Start your return process here.
- Fill in the returns form to create a free returns label.
- In your return package, please include one of the following*:
- Your original FatFace invoice
- A copy of your FatFace invoice
- A note that includes your USF number, customer number, and the price of each item returned. Each of these will be found on your original invoice.
- Take your parcel to your designated drop-off point.
- Once we receive your return at our US hub, we will refund the purchase amount to the original form of payment.
*Please note, if no order information is included with your refund, we will be unable to process your refund.