WE WANT TO KEEP MAKING CHANGES FOR THE BETTER.
- 100% of the polyester for our polyester products will be recycled.
- 100% of the viscose for our viscose products will be from sustainable sources.
- 100% of the linen for our linen products will be from sustainable sources.
- 100% of the leather for our leather products will come from LWG (Leather Working Group) tanneries which seeks to improve the leather manufacturing industry by creating alignment on environmental priorities, best practices and providing guidelines for continual improvement.
- We will improve the content of our care labels to help customers increase the lifespan of products.
FatFace works with over 170 garment, shoes and accessories factories across 13 countries. We’ve been working with our top 20 suppliers for a combined time of 218 years and throughout that time, our relationships have been built on trust and longevity.
- We will prioritise our buying decisions to favour suppliers who go above and beyond responsible sourcing standards.
- We will publicly disclose our first-tier product supply chain.
- We will continue to train and educate our people on responsible buying practices.