Polzeath Cotton Worker Jacket
Crafted from a heavy duty cotton canvas, this worker jacket has been built to endure. Inspired by the workwear of yesteryear, this jacket embodies the simplicity and utility of old-school craftsmanship. The simple design and soft lining work together to keep you warm and looking good at the same time. The cord collar and elbow patches add extra detail and style, while the double entry pockets are perfect for keeping hands warm and belongings safe. Throw it on for a walk in the country, or pair it with a shirt for a smart layer of warmth on evenings out.
- Hard wearing cotton canvas outer
- Button fastening
- Double entry pockets
- Soft lining
- Cord collar & elbow patches
Caring about cotton
100% of the cotton used for our cotton clothing products is sustainably sourced. Read more about sustainably sourced cotton here.
Product code: 956836
- Main: 100% cotton
Body lining: 58% cotton 42% polyester
Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
Padding: 100% polyester
- Machine washable
DELIVERY TO THE UNITED STATES
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 ($5 otherwise).
Standard Shipping: 8-15 working days.
It's OK to change your mind! We make returns free and easy. US customers should expect a refund within 21 days.
We now offer FREE returns! Simply return your unwanted item within 30 days of receipt (full price) or 15 days for Sale items, unused and in its original condition. Any purchases made between 9th October 2020 and 18th December 2020 can be returned until 17th January 2021 as long as accompanied by the original receipt. For purchases made on or after 18th December 2020 the standard 30 day policy applies.
Due to health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returned face coverings, underwear (unless it is in its original condition and packaging) or earrings (unless faulty). Swimwear is only returnable if unworn and the hygiene strip is in place. Personalised / perishable items cannot be returned (your statutory rights are not affected).
To return an order purchased online:
- Start your return process here.
- Fill in the returns form to create a free returns label.
- In your return package, please include one of the following*:
- Your original FatFace invoice
- A copy of your FatFace invoice
- A note that includes your USF number, customer number, and the price of each item returned. Each of these will be found on your original invoice.
- Take your parcel to your designated drop-off point.
- Once we receive your return at our US hub, we will refund the purchase amount to the original form of payment.
*Please note, if no order information is included with your refund, we will be unable to process your refund.