Timberland Canvas Pumps
Timberland® is an American company that was started in New Hampshire in 1973. Best known for its original yellow boot introduced in the same year, Timberland® today outfits consumers from toe-to-head, with versatile collections that reflect the brand's rich heritage of craftsmanship, function and style. Timberland®'s dedication to making quality products is matched by an unwavering commitment to environmental and social responsibility - to make things better for its products, the outdoors, and communities around the globe.
Hard-wearing, lightweight and comfy, these pumps are textured on the soles to ensure solid traction on any surface. The EVA footbed is spongy and comfortable, too.
- Super lightweight construction
- Hard-wearing canvas
- Textured non-slip soles
- Comfortable EVA footbed
- Leather tab
Product code: 933005
- Textile upper
Leather, textile and EVA lining
DELIVERY TO THE UNITED STATES
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 ($5 otherwise).
Standard Shipping: 8-15 working days.
It's OK to change your mind! We make returns free and easy. US customers should expect a refund within 21 days.
We now offer FREE returns! Simply return your unwanted item within 30 days of receipt (full price) or 15 days for Sale items, unused and in its original condition. Orders placed between 23rd March 2020 – 30th June 2020 fall under our extended returns policy and have 6 months from receipt to return. Due to health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returned underwear unless it is in its original condition and packaging, and we cannot accept earrings unless faulty. Swimwear is only returnable if unworn and the hygiene strip is in place. Personalised / perishable items cannot be returned (your statutory rights are not affected).
To return an order purchased online:
- Start your return process here.
- Fill in the returns form to create a free returns label.
- In your return package, please include one of the following*:
- Your original FatFace invoice
- A copy of your FatFace invoice
- A note that includes your USF number, customer number, and the price of each item returned. Each of these will be found on your original invoice.
- Take your parcel to your designated drop-off point.
- Once we receive your return at our US hub, we will refund the purchase amount to the original form of payment.
*Please note, if no order information is included with your refund, we will be unable to process your refund.