Organic Slip On Sneakers
Men's navy laceless organic material sneakers
Sustainable sneaks have shaken up the traditional plimsoll sneaker, giving it a fresh sense of purpose. 90% of the rubber in the sole is from forests certified by the forest stewardship council and the remaining 10% is recycled rubber. We have minimised our packaging and are on a mission to create high quality designs which have less environmental impact.
With an 100% organically grown upper, these sneakers are better for the environment and better for you. They've got a padded collar for better comfort around the ankle, with textured soles and a pull tab so they're easy to slip on and off.
- Organic cotton upper
- Sole made from a mix of responsibly sourced and recycled rubber
- Classic design
Product code: 939968
- Textile upper and lining, Rubber outsole
Need to send something back? We now offer FREE returns!
We really hope you like your purchase, but if you need to send anything back, just email email@example.com with your order number beginning USF and we’ll send you a pre-paid returns label.