Straight Mid Wash Jeans
size: PLEASE SELECT
Fit: PLEASE SELECT
Made in tough, hard-wearing, premium quality denim, these straight jeans are able to wear through everything you're getting up to. The fit is easier in the thigh, which means they're comfortable yet contemporary. We've given them a wash before they get to you, so not only do you get a great faded look, but they're authentic and worn-in — making them completely unique.
Our new eco denim is made using part-recycled fabrics, more environmentally friendly washes and recycled trims. They’re the same great fit as the jeans you know and love, just made a little better for the planet. You'll see a mix of old and new styles for a little while, as throwing away perfectly good denim isn't good for the planet either.
- Contemporary straight fit
- Easier in the thigh
- Button fly
- Leather patch on the waist
- Chunky contrast stitching for an authentic look
Caring about cotton100% of the cotton used for our cotton clothing products is sustainably sourced. Read more here.
Product code: 945131
- Inside leg: 30, 32, 34" / 75, 80, 85cm
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable
DELIVERY TO THE UNITED STATES
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 ($5 otherwise).
Standard Shipping: 8-15 working days.
It's OK to change your mind! We make returns free and easy. US customers should expect a refund within 21 days.
We now offer FREE returns! Simply return your unwanted item within 30 days of receipt (full price) or 15 days for Sale items, unused and in its original condition. Any purchases made between 9th October 2020 and 18th December 2020 can be returned until 17th January 2021 as long as accompanied by the original receipt. For purchases made on or after 18th December 2020 the standard 30 day policy applies.
Due to health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returned face coverings, underwear (unless it is in its original condition and packaging) or earrings (unless faulty). Swimwear is only returnable if unworn and the hygiene strip is in place. Personalised / perishable items cannot be returned (your statutory rights are not affected).
To return an order purchased online:
- Start your return process here.
- Fill in the returns form to create a free returns label.
- In your return package, please include one of the following*:
- Your original FatFace invoice
- A copy of your FatFace invoice
- A note that includes your USF number, customer number, and the price of each item returned. Each of these will be found on your original invoice.
- Take your parcel to your designated drop-off point.
- Once we receive your return at our US hub, we will refund the purchase amount to the original form of payment.
*Please note, if no order information is included with your refund, we will be unable to process your refund.