Straight Mid Wash Jeans
size: PLEASE SELECT
Fit: PLEASE SELECT
Jeans. We love them. And we’re really passionate about every little detail when it comes to making them. Which is why these are our best ever jeans. Hands down. But what makes them so great? From the very first design sketches, to sourcing the best quality denim, we've been on a mission to make the best jeans, for you. They’re packed with character. Built to shape to your lifestyle. Super strong and premium quality. And we even add those extra special touches that only you can see…
Made in tough, hard-wearing, premium quality denim, these straight jeans are able to wear through everything you're getting up to. The fit is easier in the thigh, which means they're comfortable yet contemporary. We've given them a wash before they get to you, so not only do you get a great faded look, but they're authentic and worn-in — making them completely unique.
- Contemporary straight fit
- Easier in the thigh
- Button fly
- Leather patch on the waist
- Chunky contrast stitching for an authentic look
Caring about cotton100% of the cotton used for our cotton clothing products is sustainably sourced. Read more here.
Product code: 945131
- Inside leg: 30, 32, 34" / 75, 80, 85cm
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable
DELIVERY TO THE UNITED STATES
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 ($5 otherwise).
Standard Shipping: 8-15 working days.
It's OK to change your mind! We make returns free and easy. US customers should expect a refund within 21 days.
We now offer FREE returns! Simply return your unwanted item within 30 days of receipt (full price) or 15 days for Sale items, unused and in its original condition. Orders placed between 23rd March 2020 – 30th June 2020 fall under our extended returns policy and have 6 months from receipt to return. Due to health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returned underwear unless it is in its original condition and packaging, and we cannot accept earrings unless faulty. Swimwear is only returnable if unworn and the hygiene strip is in place. Personalised / perishable items cannot be returned (your statutory rights are not affected).
To return an order purchased online:
- Start your return process here.
- Fill in the returns form to create a free returns label.
- In your return package, please include one of the following*:
- Your original FatFace invoice
- A copy of your FatFace invoice
- A note that includes your USF number, customer number, and the price of each item returned. Each of these will be found on your original invoice.
- Take your parcel to your designated drop-off point.
- Once we receive your return at our US hub, we will refund the purchase amount to the original form of payment.
*Please note, if no order information is included with your refund, we will be unable to process your refund.