Straight Grey Wash Jeans
size: PLEASE SELECT
Fit: PLEASE SELECT
Made in tough, hard-wearing, premium quality denim, these straight jeans can handle everything you get up to. The fit is easier in the thigh, which means they're comfortable yet contemporary, while the grey wash gives you a faded and authentic look.
Our new eco denim is made using part-recycled fabrics, more environmentally friendly washes and recycled trims. They’re the same great fit as the jeans you know and love, just made a little better for the planet. You'll see a mix of old and new styles for a little while, as throwing away perfectly good denim isn't good for the planet either.
- Straight fit
- Zip & button fly
- Chunky stitching for an authentic look
- New Eco Denim contains 15-20% recycled fabrics (the rest is responsibly sourced BCI cotton)
- Recycled zip tape, 30% recycled pocket bags, Jacron patches and eco finish metalwork
- Eco friendly washes to reduce chemical impact on the environment and water and energy usage
Caring about cotton
100% of the cotton used for our cotton clothing products is sustainably sourced. Read more about sustainably sourced cotton here.
Product code: 970317
- Inside leg: 29.5, 31.5, 33.5" / 75, 80, 85cm
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable
US STANDARD TRACKED SHIPPING
FREE on orders above $100, $5 for orders under $100.
Your order will be shipped via our fully tracked OCS Service, and you should expect it to arrive within 5-7 days of ordering.
Changed your mind? No problem! Returns are easy at FatFace.
You can return your unwanted items via mail or to store within 30 days of receipt for full price items or 15 days for Sale items, they just need to be unused and in their original condition.
View all returns information on our returns page.