Mid Wash Bootcut Jeans
Color: PLEASE SELECT
size: PLEASE SELECT
Fit: PLEASE SELECT
The bootcut is best partnered up with a well-loved pair of boots and shirt to give you that classic off-duty look. With a straight fit from waist to knee with extra room at the ankle, they’re rugged and ready for any occasion.
Our new eco denim is made using part-recycled fabrics, more environmentally friendly washes and recycled trims. They’re the same great fit as the jeans you know and love, just made a little better for the planet. You'll see a mix of old and new styles for a little while, as throwing away perfectly good denim isn't good for the planet either.
- Bootcut length
- Five pockets
- Contrast stitching
- Button fly
Caring about cotton100% of the cotton used for our cotton clothing products is sustainably sourced. Read more here.
Product code: 945137
- Inside leg: 30, 32, 34" / 75, 80, 85cm
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable
US STANDARD TRACKED DELIVERY
FREE on orders above $100, $5 for orders under $100. Delivery usually between 15-25 working days.
Orders are shipped via our fully tracked P2P FedEx Service. The warehouse can choose to upgrade the order to courier. Local import duties may be payable on receipt.
It's OK to change your mind! We make returns free and easy. US customers should expect a refund within 21 days.
We now offer FREE returns! Simply return your unwanted item within 30 days of receipt (full price) or 15 days for Sale items, unused and in its original condition. Any purchases made between 9th October 2020 and 18th December 2020 can be returned until 17th January 2021 as long as accompanied by the original receipt. For purchases made on or after 18th December 2020 the standard 30 day policy applies.
Due to health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returned face coverings, underwear (unless it is in its original condition and packaging) or earrings (unless faulty). Swimwear is only returnable if unworn and the hygiene strip is in place. Personalised / perishable items cannot be returned (your statutory rights are not affected).
To return an order purchased online:
- Start your return process here.
- Fill in the returns form to create a free returns label.
- In your return package, please include one of the following*:
- Your original FatFace invoice
- A copy of your FatFace invoice
- A note that includes your USF number, customer number, and the price of each item returned. Each of these will be found on your original invoice.
- Take your parcel to your designated drop-off point.
- Once we receive your return at our US hub, we will refund the purchase amount to the original form of payment.
*Please note, if no order information is included with your refund, we will be unable to process your refund.