Folk Puffer Jacket
It started with a shared passion. And an invitation from FatFace to Folk, to create something special. Based on almost fifty years of combined menswear design experience, we’ve collaborated to create a collection of exceptional clothes, designed in Britain. Crafted to the highest quality and featuring unique fabrics, details and special touches; each piece is an easy to wear, modern essential, aligned closely to Folk’s style, that’ll become an instant favourite.
Designed with clean lines and shorter in the body, this puffer jacket is a cold weather staple. No stone's been left unturned with the details; it features two welt pockets, a concealed internal pocket and a contrast rib collar to keep off the wind. The quilted chevron design has also been hand quilted, making it completely unique and a real statement piece. It's perfect for layering under a range of winter coats.
- Hand quilted chevron design
- Lightly padded
- Shorter fit in the body
- Rib collar & cuffs
- Two welt pockets & an internal chest pocket
- Model wears size Medium
Product code: 936170
- Length: 28" / 71cm
- 100% polyester
- Machine washable
DELIVERY TO THE UNITED STATES
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 ($5 otherwise).
Standard Shipping: 8-15 working days.
It's OK to change your mind! We make returns free and easy. US customers should expect a refund within 21 days.
We now offer FREE returns! Simply return your unwanted item within 30 days of receipt (full price) or 15 days for Sale items, unused and in its original condition. Any purchases made between 9th October 2020 and 18th December 2020 can be returned until 17th January 2021 as long as accompanied by the original receipt. For purchases made on or after 18th December 2020 the standard 30 day policy applies.
Due to health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returned face coverings, underwear (unless it is in its original condition and packaging) or earrings (unless faulty). Swimwear is only returnable if unworn and the hygiene strip is in place. Personalised / perishable items cannot be returned (your statutory rights are not affected).
To return an order purchased online:
- Start your return process here.
- Fill in the returns form to create a free returns label.
- In your return package, please include one of the following*:
- Your original FatFace invoice
- A copy of your FatFace invoice
- A note that includes your USF number, customer number, and the price of each item returned. Each of these will be found on your original invoice.
- Take your parcel to your designated drop-off point.
- Once we receive your return at our US hub, we will refund the purchase amount to the original form of payment.
*Please note, if no order information is included with your refund, we will be unable to process your refund.