Newport Hybrid Boots
Drawing on generations of Portuguese craftsmanship, the LNSU footwear collection has taken classic shoemaking techniques and expanded the boundaries to appeal to the modern day explorer. Using high quality leathers with an aged finish, the collection has been inspired by classic styles. The rubber soles have a tread that will stand you in good stead on the path you are discovering…whether that’s an urban landscape or in the great outdoors.
We've taken a classic, rugged boot style and mixed in a little trainer influence to create a modern boot that's stylish and functional. They're made with soft leather that comes with a worn in look for an authentic feel as soon as you step out the door. Zip fasteners on the ankle make them super easy to get on, they come in a great fit and they're lined for comfort. The contrast panels add style and have been designed to pair perfectly with the trainer style sole that's built to provide long lasting grip. From casual days to nights out with mates, these boots will get you there in style.
- Soft leather
- Trainer influenced hybrid style
- Lined for comfort
- Contrast panel detailing
- Ankle zip fastening
- Embossed LNSU logo on ankle & tongue
- Rubber sole for grip
We’re committed to using more sustainable materials. Read more about our commitments to sustainability here.
Product code: 958298
- Leather upper, textile lining, rubber outsole
DELIVERY TO THE UNITED STATES
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $100 ($5 otherwise).
Standard Shipping: 8-15 working days.
It's OK to change your mind! We make returns free and easy. US customers should expect a refund within 21 days.
We now offer FREE returns! Simply return your unwanted item within 30 days of receipt (full price) or 15 days for Sale items, unused and in its original condition. Any purchases made between 9th October 2020 and 18th December 2020 can be returned until 17th January 2021 as long as accompanied by the original receipt. For purchases made on or after 18th December 2020 the standard 30 day policy applies.
Due to health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returned face coverings, underwear (unless it is in its original condition and packaging) or earrings (unless faulty). Swimwear is only returnable if unworn and the hygiene strip is in place. Personalised / perishable items cannot be returned (your statutory rights are not affected).
To return an order purchased online:
- Start your return process here.
- Fill in the returns form to create a free returns label.
- In your return package, please include one of the following*:
- Your original FatFace invoice
- A copy of your FatFace invoice
- A note that includes your USF number, customer number, and the price of each item returned. Each of these will be found on your original invoice.
- Take your parcel to your designated drop-off point.
- Once we receive your return at our US hub, we will refund the purchase amount to the original form of payment.
*Please note, if no order information is included with your refund, we will be unable to process your refund.